The Epicor ERP Business Analyst Developer plays a critical role in bridging the gap between business needs and technical solutions within an organization. This position combines the responsibilities of a business analyst, who identifies and defines business requirements, with those of a developer, who designs and implements software solutions to meet those requirements. The Business Analyst Developer collaborates with various stakeholders to ensure that software applications align with business goals and operational needs.
This is a hybrid, full time salaried position, that requires one live locally in the immediate area
- Collaborate with business units, stakeholders, and end-users to gather, document, and refine business requirements.
- Analyze and understand business processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities.
- Design and develop software solutions that address identified business needs and requirements.
- Configure the enterprise resource planning system to meet operational needs. If needed, utilize development tools, programming languages, and databases to create custom applications or modify existing systems.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data as necessary to support business analytics, reporting, and decision-making processes.
- Implement data validation and quality control measures to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Develop and execute test plans to validate software solutions against business requirements.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues to ensure optimal performance.
- Create comprehensive documentation, including functional specifications, technical specifications, and user manuals.
- Maintain accurate records of system changes and updates.
- Provide technical support to end-users, troubleshooting issues and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure system availability and reliability.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and the development team, facilitating effective communication and collaboration.
- Present findings, progress, and proposed solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to propose innovative solutions and process improvements.
- Suggest enhancements and modifications to existing systems to optimize business operations.
The Business Analyst Developer plays a crucial role in aligning technology solutions with business objectives, ensuring that software applications meet the needs of the organization. This position requires a blend of technical and analytical skills, as well as strong communication and collaboration abilities to drive business success through technology.
Physical & Environmental Demands
Cretex Companies may use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.